Bamboo products-Alternate for plastics
Bamboo Products are biodegradable, earth-friendly, and recyclable. Bamboo Cotton Buds, Bamboo Drinking Straws, Bamboo Travel Cutlery Sets, Kitchen Scrubber, Bamboo Toothbrushes, Bamboo helmets, cars, Floors, Computer hardware, paper, etc. There are several products that can be made by using the bamboo tree and the online store and community promoting healthy live style, ecology, and low waste.
We should take care of the planet by avoiding plastics.Bamboo is a self-growing plant, it does not need much care. It doesn’t even require much that need sunlight, water, pesticides, and water. Once it is planted, it looks after its own and grows really fast and healthy in a very short period of time. It is easy to maintain and does not require much effort hence it is very sustainable for the environment.
We believe that our organic and biodegradable bamboo products can reduce the amount of plastic. Online shopping from a great website can provide 100% natural, chemical-free, cruelty-free products. Waste plastic bags are the main reason for trapping the drains and sewers, especially during rains.
- Odor resistant
- Produces 35% more oxygen than similar plants
- 100 percent biodegradable
- Helps rebuild eroded soil
- Requires less amount of water than similar plants
Plastic is a major cause of environmental pollution. Plastic as a substance is non-biodegradable and thus plastic bags remain in the environment for hundreds of years and cause pollution. This can result in environmental pollutants and cause flood-like situations and disrupt the normal life of people. It is time to contribute our bit to make this ban a success. Thus we the educated lot of society must take it as our responsibility to stop using plastics and use alternate products. Manufacturing of all products meets acceptable standards for quality, safety, and environmental responsibility. And it promotes zero waste.
Worldwide, an enormous amount of plastic waste is disposed of in landfills, where it takes valuable space. What’s even worse, a massive amount of this plastic waste 40% is single-use packaging. So, we waste tons of resources and energy to use things once and to dispose of them afterward.
- It is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers
- It requires no irrigation.
- It rarely needs replanting.
- It grows rapidly and can be harvested in 3-5 years
- It produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees
- It is a critical element in the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- It is an excellent soil erosion inhibitor
- It grows in a wide range of environments
- Its production into fibers has a lower environmental impact than other forms of fiber, especially synthetic ones.
Products can be made from bamboo
Pillows, sheets, towels
- Bamboo absorbs 2x more carbon dioxide than trees, It also generates a vast amount of oxygen, totaling up to 30% more than most plants and trees.
- As well as this, bamboo plants have strong roots in the ground which makes the soil more stable.
- Uses for bamboo plants are practiced by over 2.5 billion people every day.
- Recycling plastic not only requires large amounts of energy but also uses large quantities of water. The production process is a leading cause of carbon emissions contributing to global warming.
- It is one of the most versatile plants on planet earth.
- This plant is naturally pesticide-resistant and helps to rebuild eroded soil and it is antifungal, antibacterial, and can grow2 ft in one day.
This elegant looking tea flask is to keep your drinks cool or hot for 6-8 hours. An ideal product for those of our eco-friendly products. Bamboo is a renewable resource.
The bamboo flask is built to be easy to use both at home or on the go. You can shop online through the below link
Bamboo Reusable Bags
Bamboo bags are an eco-friendly and environmentally conscious choice. They are soft yet strong and able to withstand heavy loads. They’re convenient because you can roll them up for easy storage. The light, soft and durable bags stand up easily through multiple uses. They are extremely easy to clean, just toss them in the washer.
Bamboo coffee cups
The cup can be used again and again. It can last for years and Imagine all the disposable, plastic cups you will save if you buy just one reusable bamboo cups. And once your cup has completed its service, it is completely biodegradable. No waste generated.
Bamboo cutlery sets
If you choose to go camping and to look for the perfect cutlery set that requires minimal cleaning and can be reused multiple times, then the Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Set is perfect. This eco-friendly, reusable set replaces the need for single-use plastic cutlery.
Bamboo Straws are not only safer for the environment – they’re safer for you. In addition to being chemical-free, bamboo is also less likely than single-use plastic to harbor harmful bacteria. You can reuse bamboo straws hundreds of times over, they can be more economical than plastic alternatives.
eco-friendly shop with bamboo products as an alternative to plastic