- Made using Organic Bamboo; Anti-microbial/ Anti-fungal and breathable garment
- 95% Bamboo/ 5% Lycra
- ANTI ODOUR
- INCREDIBLY SOFT & KIND TO SKIN
- MOISTURE WICKING
- UV PROTECTION
- Made in India in an environmentally and socially sustainable manner, Manufactured free of hazardous chemicals
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold and tumble dry; Use mild detergents; Do not use chlorine, bleach; Do not dry clean; Steam iron after wash and dry
- NatureFab Women’s performance Round necks are made from a mixture of 95% Bamboo and 5% Lycra for optimum comfort and stretchability. The fabric wicks away sweat and helps keep you dry and comfortable.
It is light-weight, unbelievably comfortable and possesses all the benefits of our Organic Bamboo. An incredible round neck perfect for any occasion with 4-way stretch and moisture management system built into the fabric provides for an extremely comfortable fit and the flat-seam stitching provides for chafe free functioning.
Bamboo possesses an anti-bacteria and bacteriostatic bio-agent called “Bamboo Kun” which is retained in its textile form thereby killing all bacteria keeping the wearer feeling fresher and odour free for longer, making the garment healthier and more hygienic. Bamboo fabric is also hypoallergenic as natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions.
Bamboo fabric is also highly sweat absorbent (Pulls moisture from skin for evaporation – moisture-wicking) thereby keeping you dry at all times. The fabric is also a powerful insulator keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Bamboo fabric is one of the softest fabrics on the planet and you’ll love the way the fabric feels on your skin. And did you know that bamboo is a natural UV protectant! Keeping you safe from harmful UV rays.