Bamboos are the most remarkable verdure we can use for creating apparel. It has its own nature rendered micro gaps and micro holes, having a mechanism for moisture absorption and ventilation which is far adequately than any other fiber accessible.
The most frequently asked questions are ‘Bamboo’s for clothes‘ ‘Is bamboo clothing toxic’ ‘Is bamboo clothing are safe’ ‘Why bamboo clothing is good’ and many others.
These bamboo fabrics are wielded for a wide range of outfits like t-shirts, dresses, slacks, socks, trousers, gym wears, baby clothing, and other apparel. Having their own antimicrobacterial properties is exemplary for conventional wearing.
It’s compound with cotton up to 30% of that add suitable texture to the garments. Utilizing in the making of sheet and pillowcases because of its elegant composition, thin threads of fiber, micro rifts, growing vogue in the fabrics division.
Why go for bamboo clothing?
The outlines of bamboo adds it to the list of most trusted wearables and usable items. Some of these are:-
- Hypoallergenic- It simply means their compositions are less allergic to body or reactive to only those whose skin is sensitive or dermatitis. For delicate skin like babies, it’s relatively valuable. Their non-irritating, soft contour is good for people skincare.
- Absorbency– It has 300% more permeable capacity than any cotton cloth that usually aids in soaking the dampness, sweat, and providing the correct moisture to our body. That’s why it is ideal for the gym wears like a t-shirt, tweeds, hosiery, and any other gym vest.
- UV protection– Not seen in many clothing fabric, bamboo clothing gives UV protection against harmful sun rays which is eventually a unique feature of it. As people can wear it at any place without thinking about their skin problems.
- Insulation– Bamboos had the trait of retaining the body temperature according to the outer environment. Like providing warmth when it’s cold and in hot you sense cooler. This makes bamboo clothing for hot weather and cold weather most adequate.
- Antibacterial mechanism– Bamboos possess their natural antibacterial mechanism because of its own bio-agent “Kun” ( in Japanese language) restrain the development of bacteria on the threads of fibers. It protects them from causing odor due to which it requires less washing practices, saves energy, and makes it more durable.
- Techno-friendly– Not found in many natural fibers it posses wrinkle-resistant virtue which makes it more idealistic. While ironing requires a lesser proportion of power or while operating the washing machines for washing the garments made from bamboo people have to stress lesser for the quality of clothes.
How it is made, is it safe?
Bamboo farming looks easy, making fabric for bamboo clothing is a different consideration. In general, there are two strategies to modify the bamboos from plants to intertwined fabrics causing different environmental costs.
Mechanical method is an entirely natural technique in which, cutting the woods of bamboo and utilizing natural enzymes to get the bamboo prowls into the pulp of bamboo grasses. There upon this process, the natural fiber is combed out and spun into the yarn. In Another way, mechanical method after granulate the woody parts turn it into powder, to be blended with water. But it is an expensive, time-consuming, and labor-intensive process.
So, we go for a chemical technique where harsh chemicals were frequently used for crushing the bamboo woods for attaining the pulps and using it in sustainable bamboo clothing. It is environment friendly and lies no toxicity that is why it is best to use.
Who are the producers and sellers?
With the intent of conserving the planet and stimulating people with the latest trend which is eco-friendly also some major brands are working to elicit and sell bamboo made products at a reasonable cost. Some major companies working in this field are-
- Boody Eco Wear– Established in 2011, in Sydney, Australia. Their focus on the creation of essentials like socks, innerwear, undershirts, accessories, for both gender and baby apparel also. They provide complete transparency from production to sell.
Boody products generally ranges from 750 rupees to 5000 rupees in between.
- Leave Nothing But footprint (LNBF)- Based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and founded by young people whose aim is to create soft apparel. While conserving the environment. LNBF produce the bamboo clothing for wearing from bamboo and organic cotton viscose. It currently producing Tops, Bottoms, Dresses, Sweaters, and loungewear for women. T-shirts and loungewear for men. And research in the field of baby clothing.
There, the expenses could range from1200 rupees to 7500 rupees.
- Thought– Working in London Thought is producing the bamboo clothing for both categories of humans. Their clothes are vivid, enthusiastic, breathable, and utilizes organic cotton.
Providing basic clothing for men and women their cost lies from 450 rupees to 4400 rupees.
- Cariloha– For bedding, apparel, activewear, bath goods, and other bamboo products you can go for Cariloha.
They are passionate to create according to customer needs full stop their motor is to provide comfort, health, and eco-conscious lifestyle.
- BAM– David founded BAM in 2006. They offer an excellent product with excellent service. They are working to reduce their carbon footprints to zero by 2030.
A consumer can find basic bamboo clothing with sportswear made of bamboo in both gender, gym vest, and essential clothing.
Their mission is to be impact positive.
So, All Bamboo Products are biodegradable, earth-friendly, recyclable, and sustainable that’s why it can directly reduce the amount of plastic ending up in a river, ocean and landfilled that kills our planet. It is sustainable alternative because of its naturally renewing property.
Bamboo forests are valuable to the environment as well because it lowers carbon levels, produce oxygen, control soil erosion, provide organic material, conserve biodiversity. Because of it economic sustainability, it has become an excellent resource. Bamboo being a fast growing, multi functional and a renewable plant is considered as alternative to timber from the forest.
Bamboo Products Market 2020 Industry research report gives competent approach to gather important statistics of Bamboo Products industry which includes industry chain structure, Bamboo Products market classification, dominant market players, product definition, and product scope. Commercial Aircraft Battery research report performs SWOT analysis to gain better insights on Strengths, Opportunities, and Threats muddled in Bamboo Products industry.
The Global Bamboo Products market 2020-2026 analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, Market drivers, Size, Share, growth, demand, Upcoming Trend and key regions development status. Along with the bad deterioration of atmosphere pollution and the destruction to the ozonosphere ultraviolet radiation rays are more and more becoming a problem for human beings the evolution and advancement of this trend is needed.