Researchers say this corona times have helped a lot in healing nature. Its true to an extent that people since ages have been corona to nature.But now when people were masked into their homes nature could easily work on itself and towards its betterment.And it even worked, a article published in India today dated 6 June 2020 says ‘GANGA IN CLEANEST PHASE NOW’. Think and ponder Do you want the situation to worsen or get better.Lets pledge for sustainable development and make our nature as it was.
So i have got some ways you can help mankind and then the entire universe.It includes little changes you can do to our lifestyle which may be boon for nature. So lets begin;
- RECOVER BRAND- Recover Brands produces clothing that’s made entirely out of recycled material.They also use the most environmentally sustainable manufacturing methods possible — by eliminating the use of dyes and minimizing chemical, water, and energy use.
2. Ball point pens made up of recycled plastic water bottles -Water bottles are one of the top contributors to not only plastic pollution, but to world pollution in general. You can support removing some of those bottles from landfills by purchasing these ballpoint pens from Pilot.
3. Compo stable cutlery and bowls- This can be of great use and is a major helping hand to protect nature. They are easily available at AMAZON and you can also get from your nearest markets.
3. Paper, jute and cloth bags should be used when going for grocery and household shopping. They replace the plastic material which we get from the shop. It also reduces the plastic content in environment.
4. Shower timer-Shower guard works by stopping the flow of hot water to your shower after a preset shower time between 2 to 20 minutes. … After a shower time is reached Shower guard turns off the hot water for a preset waiting time then resets to let someone else have their turn. It reduces the water wastage done while taking a shower. But its always better to take bath using bucket which helps in reducing the water wastage.
5. Reusable Water Bottles: Using ecofriendly water bottles is very easy, as all you have to do is to use a water that you can reuse instead of throwing it away once it is empty (even if it is recyclable!). Think about using a bottle made of glass, stainless steel or aluminum.
6.Using things made up of bamboo is really a appropriate material use to save nature. Straws,earbuds, sanitary napkins and many more can be used in your routine works.
i have put together this list of eco friendly products to show you just how easy it can be to replace some of the plastic products you buy. By replacing them, you can virtually eliminate your single use plastic pollution in that area.