Bamboo are said to be eco friendly and are easily harvested and the product from bamboo are easily bio degraded.There are many bamboo product which is to be used for your home decor. These Bamboo product are Eco friendly for our society and could be bio degraded.
It’s a very great deal for one to decor a new house or the old one. People believed to follow a theme for decorating their home. Handmade Bamboo product could give your house some unique flavor. Go on and follow the bamboo home decor theme. These are easily available always the crafty one .
WHAT IS BAMBOO?
Eco friendly bamboo is much more sustainable than plastic and paper because it’s fast growing, renewable, absorbs large amounts of CO2 and produces more oxygen than other plants. Unlike trees, bamboo forests can rejuvenate themselves in 3 to 5 Years and thrive without the need to use pesticides. Bamboo are bio degraded
The origin of the word Bamboo comes from the Malay word “Mambu“. Malay is the national language of Malaysia and Indonesia. In the late 16th century (1590-1600) the Dutch named it “Bamboes” after which it got its Neo-Latin name “Bambusa“.
- Some of its members are giants, forming by far the largest members of the grass family.
- There are 91 genera and about 1,000 species of bamboo.
- They are found in diverse climates, from cold mountains to hot tropical regions.
BAMBOO PRODUCTS AND TRENDS
Global Bamboo Furniture Market: Overview
The global bamboo furniture market is set to see steady growth pace over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The decent trajectory that the CAGR for the market will chart is set to create great opportunities for the players and would also improve the market worth over the forecast period.
The said growth is primarily attributable to rise in infrastructural development worldwide, besides, the fact that bamboo is an environmentally friendly material adds to its popularity in a big way.
- A rise in construction volumes is set to fuel growth in the global bamboo furniture market as it is used in interior designing as well furniture.
- Bamboo product growth made the more awareness related global warming and helped in decreasing global warming
- Demand of bamboo are rapidly increasing in market that is good for both market and the consumer as well as our environment the most.
- Natural fibres are always the best choice of clothing.You have variety to choose cotton, linen or silk. Bamboo clothing are one of them.
- It’s fast-growing, cheap to produce, ubiquitous and versatile. It is easily and readily available.
What makes bamboo product Eco friendly and sustainable?
- Removes toxins – As we could see there are list of reasons which are harming our mother earth like pollution wastes. Bamboo helps in removing toxin from the soil and air and creates a clean environment.
- Regenerates soil – Bamboo as a plant could be useful for regenerating soil from pollution or ever diseased and the soil could be infertile.
- Anti- bacterial and anti-fungal – We want a complete hygienic environment and bamboo are one of them . These bamboo product are not only one for decor but could lead a hygienic environment for our kids especially.
- Makes air breathable – Again one more essential way of living life happily. Air is essential for us and to breathe we need a good quality of air much less polluted air.
- Renewable resources – bamboo is grass which can be harvested and grown again thus it could be renewable resource.
- Stabilizing earth – Bamboo plants do not need to be uprooted during harvesting, unlike hardwoods. This reduces deforestation means that the soil around the plant is not being destabilized, so it’s less likely to erode in wind and rain.
- Pest resist – Bamboo plants grow tall and strong without the use of pesticides, leaving less chance of any harm to insects or animals and less pollution.
- Decreasing global warming– we could how from decades use of plastic is being continued which always creates a huge difference increases the fact of global warming . As the mother is being heated here is one good solution to have a good impact on our environment by consuming more and more bamboo products.
BAMBOO A BETTER CHOICE:
Ethical consumerism has also climbed the ladder of importance for many conscious consumers. Issues surrounding the payment and conditions of workers at all levels of the clothing supply chain have become big news.
The transparency which makes eco and ethical clothing attractive also provides consumers the opportunity to see how their clothing is made. This includes information about whether workers are paid a living wage, what the conditions are like, and whether the resources are sustainable and supporting the local environment and community.
Bamboo has a reputation for providing optimal comfort to its wearers. It is is lightweight, able to be formed into different surface textures and tensions, and is able to trap moisture in a way which synthetic fabrics can’t.There is largely attributable to an inclination towards home decor and furnishings.
Bamboo versus plastic
Plastic has been a staple in the growth of our culture, society, and economic affluence, but it’s come at a fairly heavy price. In what ways, you might ask? Well, some include:
- 50% of plastic is never reused or recycled.
- It takes up to 1000 years for plastic to biodegrade.
- Over 1 million plastic bags are used every minute in the world.
- Creating plastic requires fossil fuels (oil), which increases our planet’s carbon emissions.
- Over 17 billion pounds (8 billion kilograms) of plastic end up in the ocean every year.
Bamboo toothbrush can replace with plastic ones.
Bamboo chop board with plastic chop board.
Bamboo straw instead of plastic straw.
Some of the most used unique products for home decor are follow :
1. Bamboo wall décor
2. Pen pencil stand
3. Bamboo wall covering
4. Bamboo blinds